Though the weather outside is frightful, there is still plenty to keep your days and nights full of adventure and wonder. Here are 12 things you can do in Cedar City during the winter season.
1. Hit the slopes at Brian Head Resort.
2. If skiing isn't your thing, then strap on a snowboard and head up to Brian Head.
3. For a more family-friendly time in the mountains, check out the tubing available at Brian Head Resort.
4. Christmas at the Homestead is a weeklong (Dec. 5 - 9) celebration with local entertainment, crafts, tasty treats and nightly appearances from St Nicholas.
7. Play in the snow on the quad.
8. Ice skate at The Glacier Community Ice Rink.
9. Go sledding. Here are three places you can go: Woods Ranch Recreation Park, Canyon View High School, hills behind Fiddler's Canyon Elementary School.
11. Attend a Winter Star Party, hosted by Cedar Breaks National Monument.
12. Take a guided snowshoe walk in January and February at Cedar Breaks National Monument.