As temperatures drop and days get shorter, it may seem like there isn't much to do in Cedar City. To your surprise, however, this small town has a lot to offer in activities and entertainment. Here are 16 things you can do in Cedar City during the fall season.
1. Attend SUU Football games! Go early, tailgate and cheer loud.
3. Attend the Livestock Heritage Festival and it’s crowning jewel – The Sheep Parade!
5. Visit the Cedar City Pumpkin Patch.
7. Attend SUU Soccer games.
8. Drive up the canyon and see all the changing colors.
9. Visit SUMA regularly to catch the rotating exhibits.
10. Take a walk through the sheep tunnels.
11. Rent equipment from SUU Outdoors for your own adventure.
12. Drink hot cocoa or apple cider at The Grind.
13. Attend The College of Performing and Visual Arts theatre productions. (click link for event dates).
14. Cheer on the SUU Volleyball team.
15. Check out the university’s Convocations series, featuring professional experts on a range of topics – from climate change to a court session. (click link for event dates).
16. Visit Cedar Breaks National Monument for some breathtaking red rock views.
Save this blog post to Pinterest.