Southern Utah is one of the best things that can happen to your Instagram account. Red rocks, lush landscapes and breathtaking backdrops will transform your posts from average to adventurous. Here are 19 Instagram-worthy spots in southern Utah for you to check out. If you know of another killer place to snap a photo, post it on Instagram and use the hashtag #tbirdnation. Who knows, maybe you will be featured on our blog next!
1. Hit the slopes at Brian Head with a GoPro for some awesome action photos.
2. Or have a friend snap a photo before you head down the mountain.
A photo posted by Brian Head Resort (@brianheadresort) on
3. Explore the winter wonderland of SUU's campus.
A photo posted by Southern Utah University (@suutbirds) on
4. You really can't get more traditional than photos in front of the Carter Carillon Bell Tower on campus.
5. Find the beauty in the endless sagebrush fields surrounding Cedar City.
6. Drive up the canyon for some 'in the trees' shots.
7. You can't visit southern Utah and not post a photo of Zion National Park to your Instagram.
8. Southern Utah and Bryce Canyon go hand in hand. Swing by for a red rock backdrop.
9. Hike to the top of the C Trail to have Cedar City as your landscape background.
10. On your way to Cedar Breaks, stop for a beautiful pic in the fields.
11. Red rocks and a short drive makes the perfect day-trip photoshoot at Cedar Breaks.
12. Explore the Sheep Tunnels in Cedar City for unique pics.
14. The geometric-textured walls around The Beverley Center make for the perfect backdrop.
15. Paddleboard at the Lake at the Hills to show off your adventurous side.
16. Or you can visit the Lake at the Hills at sunset for some faux beach photos.
17. Prepare for wet feet, but snapping a few pics at the iconic Kanarraville Falls is worth it.
18. A day-trip to Sand Hollow will always provide perfect photo opps.
19. Take some small town photos somewhere along Main Street in Cedar City.