Facilities Management would like to update the campus community on all the summer campus projects:
- We are happy to announce that the New Business Building is tracking on schedule and will be opening later this summer.
- Hunter Conference Center ADA Path and Landscaping: We are widening the sidewalk along University Blvd., managing and landscaping the slope, and adding stairs north of the Education building - from the Bennion Building to the Hunter Conference Center.
- Bennion Building rest room project: Rest rooms on the second floor have been renovated. The next phase will renovate rest rooms on the first and third floors.
- Concrete upgrade south of the new Business Building: A new pathway is being created between the new Business Building and the Student Center.
- Sports Performance Center: A new Athletics training building is being constructed north of Motor Pool.
- Sharwan Smith Center reroof: The roof is being replaced over the rotunda area of the Sharwan Smith Center.
- AFEC Floor Replacement: The floor in the America First Event Center is being upgraded over the next several weeks.
- Observatory Road: Asphalt will be placed on the road to the Observatory for improved access and maintenance.
- Student Activity Center (where Outdoor Rec used to be located): Finishes will be upgraded, providing a hangout space for students.
If you have questions about these or other projects you see around campus that you might be curious about, please contact Facilities Management – 435.865.8690