WHAT IS THE NEST?
The Nest is SUU’s student help center created to answer any questions you may have, point you in the right direction, give you advice, a place to do homework and relax, and a one-stop-shop for all of your needs.
WHERE IS THE NEST LOCATED?
The Nest is located in the Sharwan Smith Student Center in ST 178. The office is open Monday—Friday 8:00 AM—5:00 PM.
OVER 5,000+ T-BIRDS VISITED THE NEST LAST YEAR
Don’t be afraid to stop by and ask for help or say hello! We have answered many questions and our most popular visits include:
- Where to find your classes on campus
- Where to find an office or resource on campus
- Help with class registration
- Questions about campus events and activities
- Advice on roommate issues
- Help finding a job
- How to improve time management
- Coming by before a test for a pep talk
CONTACT THE NEST
Phone: (435) 865-8484
The Nest (Student Help Center)
Sharwan Smith Student Center ST 178
If you have other questions about starting school at SUU, visit our What You Need to Know as an Incoming Freshman at SUU blog post.