WHAT IS THE NEW STUDENT CHECKLIST?
The New Student Checklist is a list of items incoming students need to complete prior to their arrival on campus. These tasks are broken up into two categories: required and optional. The optional tasks are suggestions that will improve your experience at SUU and help make the transition to college life much easier!
- Sign up for Campus Safety Alerts
- Complete Title IX Training (required to complete prior to the start of school)
- Complete SUU Online Orientation (required to complete prior to the start of school)
- Join your FYE Facebook Group (this link will be emailed to you from the First-Year office)
- Mark your calendar for Thunder U 2018.
- Follow us on social media for updated information:
- Upload a photo and request your Student ID card
- Schedule a personal visit to campus
- Buy a parking pass and/or obtain a free bike permit
- Submit your AP courses, Concurrent Enrollment Courses, etc.
- Sign up for T-Bird Outdoor Connection
- Take the Math Accuplacer if needed, remote or in person
- Apply for Disability Accommodations
- Sign up for a PO box on campus
- Turn in the FERPA (information release) parental request form
- Download the SUU App
Questions? Call 435-586-1932 or email email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have other questions about starting school at SUU, visit our What You Need to Know as an Incoming Freshman at SUU blog post.