Let the ACES show you around!
WHAT IS A PERSONALIZED VISIT?
Do you have questions about how to pay for college, where to find jobs, or how to navigate campus to locate your classrooms? Do you want to meet with your Student Success Advisor to discuss changes to your course schedule or create a four-year education plan? Would you like to meet with your financial aid counselor, a professor, or a career advisor? Need help finding housing? We are here to help!
You can schedule a Personalized Visit to campus with one of our ACES (Assistant Coaches for Excellence and Success), or by visiting the FYE website. ACES will create a unique, Personalized Visit to campus to ensure you accomplish all that you want to during your visit.
HOW CAN I SCHEDULE A PERSONALIZED VISIT?
You can schedule a Personalized Visit by visiting the FYE website. Once you submit your request, your ACE will start working on your Personalized Visit to campus. You can expect to receive a confirmation of your Personalized Visit within 72 hours.
WHAT CAN I DO ON A PERSONALIZED VISIT?
- Tour your classes
- Meet with your Student Success Advisor (SSA) to discuss your classes, major, and/or four-year education plan
- Meet with your Financial Aid counselor to discuss ways to finance your education
- Meet with your Dean, Department Chair, and/or faculty members within your major
- Tour available housing options both on- and off-campus
- Get a parking permit and/or a bike permit
- Meet with the Coordinator of Parent and Family Services to better understand resources that are available to parents of SUU students
If you have other questions about starting school at SUU, visit our What You Need to Know as an Incoming Freshman at SUU blog post.