What is the T-Bird Takeoff Questionnaire?
WHAT IS THE TTQ?
The T-Bird Takeoff Questionnaire (TTQ) is a 15 minute survey that helps your Student Success Advisor (SSA) register you for classes. There are three sections to the TTQ. Make sure you complete the entire survey (reaching the end of the third section) before logging out.
WHEN SHOULD I FILL OUT THE TTQ?
Once you have paid your enrollment deposit, within 24 hours you will receive a link via email to take the TTQ. We strongly encourage you to take the TTQ as soon as the link is emailed to you. Students will be registered for classes in the order we receive their TTQ, so please fill out the TTQ as soon as possible!
WHEN WILL I GET MY CLASS SCHEDULE?
Based off your responses on the TTQ, your Student Success Advisor (SSA) will work with you to register for classes. This will take place starting in May to create the perfect class schedule. Please note that if you are deferring or your parent has questions, please contact our Parent and Family office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (435) 865-8752.
TIPS FOR TAKING THE TTQ
- Take the TTQ on a computer. Often times students try to take the TTQ on a phone and sometimes get logged out early.
- Carve out time to take the TTQ. The TTQ will take about 15 minutes to complete all three sections. Take the TTQ in a distraction free environment.
- Be sure to have your Concurrent Enrollment and AP courses ready to list during the TTQ.
- Be sure to complete all three sections of the TTQ.
- Don’t hesitate to reach out with questions you have regarding the TTQ. We are here to help you.
If you have other questions about starting school at SUU, visit our What You Need to Know as an Incoming Freshman at SUU blog post.